Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What kind of shoes should I use for a broad training program?

I am doing a broad training program right now. I lift weights, do some street running, track running, jump rope, and train in the martial arts. I am also starting trail/woods running. I move from one type of exercise to the other.





Is there any kind of shoe I can wear that will provide me with the correct support for weight lifting, running on different surfaces, AND agility training?





Thanks

What kind of shoes should I use for a broad training program?
The basic answer is No. It%26#039;s kind of like asking for a car that%26#039;s fast and sporty, but can carry everything and gets great gas mileage. An attempt has been made to create a shoe that covers a number of your activities decently-the cross trainer. A good pair will be fine for what you%26#039;ve listed except for track and maybe trail(depends on how technical the layout is)running. My advice is to look at lightweight cross- trainers and see if any fit you well. Then I%26#039;d also get a pair of real running shoes. If you are going to make the effort to get in good shape and enjoy all those different activities, then investing in 2 pairs of decent shoes is a basic thing to do. Below is a link to just some of the features of cross-trainers.


Good luck.
Reply:flip flops



health

No comments:

Post a Comment