Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Only if you like to read....my day.?

Adventure of Today 5-16-07


Ah yes. Today was fun. Fun enough to %26#039;type%26#039; about! Woohoo! You ready? I went to Brod%26#039;s house and we say this HUGE monster. It was a big blue monster with yellow spots. It said %26quot;Your *** is grassss!!!%26quot; I was like...%26quot;Your mom.%26quot; So the monster slapped Brod and I went martial arts on its ***!! I punched that mofo monster in the stomach! No one messes with my best buddy! I though the blue monster was done for, as it was lying on the ground, seemingly unconscious. I was wrong. The moster got up and jabbed a big stick up my nose. My nose immediately started bleeding everwhere. Then. Brod went Super DUPER man on its *** and karate chopped it in the %26#039;ouchy area.%26#039; The moster fell to the ground. So, I found a magical flower that heeled my nose. Then, Brod and I linked arms and walked down the driveway into %26quot;What Actually Happend Today Land.%26quot;





Haha. Nice story, right? It woulda been cool and you know it. Ok, well. My story makes my fun day sound boring, but oh well. Here goes it!





Well, well, well. After school I walked to the wonderful Brod%26#039;s house. No one was home. I went to the bathroom and suddenly I hear someone %26quot;singing%26quot; (Though it was really a girlish shrieking.) a Taylor Swift country song. I was giggling and I walk out with Brod in my face belting out some womanly noises. Gosh is he funny. :)





So, THEN, we left to go hang out in town. First we stuck a bag of jelly beans in his pants. Then, we put my sweater in there instead. (The jelly beans failed us.) To top that, we put some lip gloss in there too. SUDDENLY, Brod had an ENORMOUS bulge. As we walked down the street into town, Brod and I discussed how penises are natural, so it%26#039;s ok to have an abnormally large one. His certainly looked like it. :P





When we got to the park, we saw people so Brod said %26quot;Touch my penis.%26quot; I did...even though it was really just my sweater. Then, he pulled the sweater out of his pants. It was very funny. We quickly dodged and ran through the sprinklers to the creek. We got to the banks and Brod got in.





He went all the way in, except for his head, so I decided to as well. Burrrr! But I got used to it. We had a great time swimming around, but then I kept seeing Brod laughing his *** off at me! I looked down and saw that the water kept weighing down my shirt, and my boobs kept popping out! (Of COURSE, I had a bra on. Don%26#039;t think that way, you perv!) So I got tired of it dragging around and just took my shirt off.





Oh well...I mean....who cares?! I%26#039;m totally comfortable around him anyways. :P So there I am swimming around in the beautiful weather in a bra and some jeans, with my shoes on. I thought I saw some people, so I made Brod go to our %26quot;base bank%26quot; to get my shirt. I watched him walking along the bank of the creek saying %26quot;Crawdad. Another one. Another one. Another one.%26quot;...and so on. I soon enough lost attention and say an old lady up on the shore with her dog.





Picture this...I am laying here in this shallow creek in my bra and jeans, and this very elderly woman walks up with her dog. So ackwardly, I smile and say %26quot;Hi.%26quot; She says hi back...though it didn%26#039;t exactly seem like she wanted to.





After that, I was extremely bored, waiting for the sweet Brod to get back. I%26#039;m thinking, %26quot;wow. We sure have traveled quite a ways down the creek.%26quot;





Finally, he gets back, and we continue our pointless, fun journey down the creek. We reach shallow spots, rocky spots, and muddy spots. Then...we reach this little island with a willow hanging over it. How nice. :) We sit for a while and then, take off, further and furter down the creek.





Brod spots a bright red rose, floating in the water. He grabs it and sets it back in the water. A sign or a warning?





I know what you%26#039;re thinking...hurry up and tell us something EXCITING, Tasha! Gosh! I%26#039;m just gonna stop reading. Here%26#039;s what I have to say to you. HOLD YOU HORSES! I%26#039;M GETTING THERE!





%26quot;Yeah...we%26#039;re kind of far? Wanna stop?%26quot; Brod asked.





%26quot;Yeah. I think so.%26quot;





%26quot;Oh look how calm and nice it looks over there?%26quot;





%26quot;Where?%26quot;





%26quot;There!%26quot; He points.





%26quot;There?%26quot;





%26quot;Yes! There.%26quot;





%26quot;Hm....let%26#039;s go.%26quot; I suggest.





%26quot;Really?%26quot; He asks.





%26quot;Yeah. I don%26#039;t really care. We can get back later.%26quot;





%26quot;Okay!%26quot;





So we take off like two excited, bored teenagers in a creek in Eagle Point do! :P On our way to the spot, Brod finds this huge rock and starts sliding on it. %26quot;Weeee!%26quot;





Then, we get to the calm, inviting swimming hole. It was very nice. Brod goes all the way under water, gets up, and does the Little Mermaid flippy hair thingy. I laugh, go under water, and do the whale flippy thingy.





Brod spots some gnarly rapids.





%26quot;Let%26#039;s go!%26quot; ...idiot says. (JP)





%26quot;Nah...I%26#039;ll wait here and watch.:





So Brod floats down to the rapids. He holds onto a rock in the middle of them and his eyes get all huge. I stand up and give him a thumbs up. He shakes his head no. Oh ****. So then I go over there.





A SHARK AT HIS RIGHT LEG!!!





AHAHAH NOT!





Ok, ANYWAYS...like an idiot, I make the story more exciting than it actually is. GOSH. What is it with me??? :P





So I walk over there, through the water, and I%26#039;m thinking, %26quot;This isn%26#039;t so bad. Why is he down there squirming like a baby?%26quot;





%26quot;Grab my hand!%26quot;





%26quot;I CAN%26#039;T!!%26quot; he yells back.





Then...I fall. Boy did I FALL! I was immediately, swiftly carried away by the rush of water. I try desperately to grab onto rocks. That didn%26#039;t exactly work. My head goes under water, and I get back up. %26quot;Ohh ****. I%26#039;m going to die,%26quot; I think to myself. That%26#039;s when I start SCREAMING to Brod. %26quot;HELLLPPP MEE!!!!!!!! I CAN%26#039;T STOP!! BROD HELP ME!!!%26quot; It was the scariest thing that had ever happend to me. I attempt to grab onto a stick, and am pulled off of it by the rushing water. A big rock jabs me in the butt. I didn%26#039;t even care. By then, my adrenaline was at an all-time high. I am still screaming murder, and I grab onto a root.





I became Steroid Lady and hold on for dear life, glancing at the big rocks and the BIGGER rapids ahead. My arms are holding onto the root, and the rest of my body is on the other side of this island. Somehow, I pull myself up onto it. I am totally shaken. I had just escaped death. It is NOT a fun experience. So I am on the island, feeling sick with relief.





Then, I remember...Brod. Still holding onto the rock. I look up and see some people on their porch. They had obviously came out at my retarded screaming my *** off. Then...of course, I scream my *** off again. %26quot;BROD NEEDS HELP!! HELP HIM PLEASE!!!%26quot; Mofos. They just stand there. Staring at me. Like mofos. They are mofos.





%26quot;Brod! Let go. I will catch you.%26quot;





%26quot;NO!%26quot;





So I go up on the island so I can get on the main land and help him from the shore. I%26#039;m halfway to the mainland, and he can%26#039;t hold on anymore. He lets go. Steriods Woman comes back and runs down to where I got back up.





Lucky Brod. He starts laughing and smiling, then his eyes get really big again. He seems to be where I was. He doesn%26#039;t go through much trouble, though, as the water takes him on a different route and he just kind of floats up to the island. I help him up.





We get back to the main land, and we%26#039;re totally freaked. I%26#039;m feeling sick still, my *** hurts, I%26#039;m running my mouth like a nervous fool, and Brod is vibrating like a cell phone.





We sit at the shore for a bit to regain our sanity, and then we decide to get back to base. Brod takes the water route. I want nothing to do with it, and take the land route.





A big dog tried to eat me, so I ran to the water, and the rest is history.

Only if you like to read....my day.?
i wish i had a day like tht ^_^
Reply:Thats a long day.



Credit Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment