Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A question for travelers regarding running and working out --->?

So! I%26#039;ve been traveling out of state a bit visiting friends and it%26#039;s great but with all the hanging out over pizza and beer I worry about having to burn off all those calories.





my question is what do those that travel often do to keep theyre work out routien. I usually get in at least 30minutes of workout in a day, sometimes an hour depending on what I do. I like to at least go for a run. i dont think I can travel with weights in my luggage... and I%26#039;m not trained in any type of yoga or martial arts so i%26#039;m fresh out of ideas for spring break.


are theyre any running shoes that travel well... any ideas for staying fit while out of town and staying with friends???





thanks a bunch


xoxo

A question for travelers regarding running and working out ---%26gt;?
i can empathize with you. i even sometimes cancel my trips cuz i know i will miss my training sessions with my trainer, pathetic isnt it? but i pretty much do what u do. i make sure wherever i go, i have access to a gym to do my cardio and weights. and its also hard to eat healthy also, esp when i go home to my parents. so i just monitor my intake and practice self control. and i stay away from things that i dont normally eat, besides when i do eat them, it makes my stomach hurt. but i would just say, make sure you do your cardio exercises, situps, lunges and abs workouts.



treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment