Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need doctors please help me?

This is waht happened pelase READ:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





I do extreme martial art/ tricking/ and i cant stand one more day without training (i trained during the unjury a bit, but i didnt put too much pressure on my toe) So i realy want to trick, practice some kicks and stuff. But im scared that my toe doesnt recover properly or never fully recovers. So is it Ok to practice some tricks which dont put too much pressure on the toe? I cant do kip ups and backflips because i think it will start hurting... But i can walk, Run with shoes and things... So is it ok to continue martial arts (without putting too much pressure on my toe), or to wait till my toe fully recovers...





It happened 22 days ago exactly, should i put ice on it still? Because my rght toe, the injured one, is bigger than my left one? And ad should i massage it or what?

I need doctors please help me?
Have doctor look a it to make sure it is healing properly and have him/her tell you when it is safe to resume activity. This will ensure you have a happy toe from now on.
Reply:No you need to visit a dr. in person!!! Your toe will never recover proberly unless you go to a dr. and they treat your toe..



under my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment